In honor of National Doctor’s Day (March 30), please join the Emory University Department of Medicine and the Emory University School of Medicine Recognitions Committee in congratulating this year’s nominees* in the Division of Infectious Diseases. We would also like to express our appreciation to every member of the Infectious Diseases team for their hard work and commitment to Emory.
2016 Division of Infectious Diseases Doctors’ Day nominees:
“Dr. Workowski is a fantastic diagnostician. She’s smart, thoughtful, trustworthy, and she is a leader in the field… She’s extremely dedicated, knowledgeable, and patient-oriented.”
“Dr. Eaton is a great clinician, a dedicated doctor, and a great teacher.”
*The Emory Medicine Recognitions Committee is creating a special acknowledgement to honor the Emory doctors who were nominated by internal faculty and/or staff for their dedication to improving the health and well-being of our patients and community through the care they provide, the research they conduct, and/or their efforts to teach and inspire young doctors.
- Department thanks General Medicine/Primary Care physicians
- Thank you, Cardiology clinicians, for all you do
- Thank you, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine clinicians
- We thank your Division of Rheumatology clinicians
- We honor our Division of Endocrinology faculty
- Thank you, Hospital Medicine doctors, for all you do
- Thank you to our Division of Renal Medicine clinicians
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory University Division of Infectious Diseases
If you are interested in investing in research, clinical care, and education within the Emory University School of Medicine’s Division of Infectious Diseases, learn how you can help.