In honor of National Doctor’s Day (March 30), please join the Emory University Department of Medicine and the Emory University School of Medicine Recognitions Committee in congratulating this year’s nominee* in the Division of Rheumatology. We would also like to express our appreciation to every member of the Rheumatology team for their hard work and commitment to Emory.
2016 Division of Rheumatology Doctors’ Day nominee:
“Dr. Waltuck listens patiently to my concerns. He’s kind and considerate—he’s a miracle worker.”
*The Emory Medicine Recognitions Committee is creating a special acknowledgement to honor the Emory doctors who were nominated by internal faculty and/or staff for their dedication to improving the health and well-being of our patients and community through the care they provide, the research they conduct, and/or their efforts to teach and inspire young doctors.
- We honor our Emory Division of Endocrinology faculty
- Thank you to our Division of Renal Medicine clinicians
- Thank you, Hospital Medicine doctors, for all you do
- We celebrate and appreciate Emory Division of Digestive Diseases faculty
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory University Division of Digestive Diseases