In honor of National Doctors’ Day (March 30), we thank all of our Emory Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine clinicians. The Emory Department of Medicine and the Emory University School of Medicine Recognitions Committee would like to acknowledge our Doctors’ Day nominees* in the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine. While we applaud our nominees, we thank every member of the pulmonary team for your hard work, dedication, and commitment to Emory.
“Dr. Bender is very focused on patient and family-centered care. He is very present to update family members and makes a point to include them in prognosis/plan daily.”
“Dr. Fisher established a regional referral pulmonary hypertension program and all the inter-disciplinary components to make it successful.”
“Dr. Fisher is ALWAYS going above and beyond for patient care.”
“Dr. Guidot converted the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine to a financially successful division across campuses.”
“Dr. Honig is a senior faculty member (more than 25 years with Emory) who has taught medical students every year in multiple courses.”
“Dr. Lodi came to Grady from private practice to provide needed care to underserved allergy and asthma patients.”
“Dr. Murphy established the ‘CUSP’ program to improve quality of care in the Grady ICU.”
“Dr. Truong regularly goes above and beyond to fit urgent patients into his clinic.”
“Dr. Watters is highly regarded by his peers, hospital staff, and patients.”
*The Emory Medicine Recognitions Committee is creating a special acknowledgement to honor the Emory doctors who were nominated by internal faculty and/or staff for their dedication to improving the health and well-being of our patients and community through the care they provide, the research they conduct, and/or their efforts to teach and inspire young doctors.
- We celebrate our Infectious Diseases clinicians
- Department thanks General Medicine/Primary Care physicians
- Thank you, Cardiology clinicians, for all you do
- We thank your Division of Rheumatology clinicians
- We honor our Division of Endocrinology faculty
- Thank you to our Division of Renal Medicine clinicians
- Thank you, Hospital Medicine doctors, for all you do
- We celebrate and appreciate Emory Division of Digestive Diseases faculty
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory University Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
If you are interested in investing in research, clinical care, and education within the Emory University School of Medicine’s Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, learn how you can help.