In honor of National Doctor’s Day (March 30), please join the Emory University Department of Medicine and the Emory University School of Medicine Recognitions Committee in congratulating this year’s nominees* in the Division of Renal Medicine (Nephrology). While we applaud our nominees, we would like to thank every member of the Renal Medicine team for your hard work and commitment to Emory.
2016 Division of Renal Medicine Doctors’ Day nominees:
“Dr. Guasch is an expert in renal disease management, especially glomerulonephritis (GN)… His patient care and bedside manner are extraordinary, and he’s always willing to offer guidance to junior colleagues.”
“Dr. Lodhi is compassionate and has great clinical knowledge. [For her], no task is ever too small in the setting of patient care.”
*The Emory Medicine Recognitions Committee is creating a special acknowledgement to honor the Emory doctors who were nominated by internal faculty and/or staff for their dedication to improving the health and well-being of our patients and community through the care they provide, the research they conduct, and/or their efforts to teach and inspire young doctors.
- We celebrate our Infectious Diseases clinicians
- Department thanks General Medicine/Primary Care physicians
- Thank you, Cardiology clinicians, for all you do
- Thank you, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine clinicians
- We thank your Division of Rheumatology clinicians
- We honor our Division of Endocrinology faculty
- Thank you, Hospital Medicine doctors, for all you do
- We celebrate and appreciate Emory Division of Digestive Diseases faculty
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory University Division of Renal Medicine
If you are interested in investing in research, clinical care, and education within the Emory University School of Medicine’s Division of Renal Medicine, learn how you can help.