Join us for the 2017 Emory Critical Care Summit. The Emory Critical Care Summit provides targeted education for common critical care conditions and procedures to multi-professional stakeholders.
- Thursday and Friday, May 4 and 5, 2017
- Emory Conference Center and Hotel
- Schedule of Events
- Registration Information (to open soon)
- Describe the most recent evidence-based medical care guidelines for managing common critical care conditions
- Compare and contrast current delivery methods of ICU care with most recent evidence-based guidelines
- Develop implementation strategies for increasing quality and efficiency in delivering critical care
Please contact Paula Massey (Administrative Coordinator, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine) at 404-616-0148 or email@example.com.