Complementing Drs. Jeff Sands and Mitsi Blount’s National Institutes of Health R25 grant [Summer Undergraduate Program in Emory Renal Research (SUPERR)], NIH has given the Renal Division the opportunity to host the KUH Summer Undergraduate Research Conference from July 30 to August 1, 2015. This meeting is the culminating experience for the undergraduate participants sponsored by the Division of Kidney, Urologic and Hematologic Diseases Summer Research Program. The conference will bring sponsored students and faculty across the United States to share their research accomplishments, network with peers and distinguished faculty, and receive timely career development advice. This added exposure to professional and scientific opportunities in renal, urologic, and hematologic diseases will entice undergraduates to continue their medical or graduate careers in areas within the research mission of the NIDDK.
• Emory University School of Medicine
• University Department of Medicine
• Emory Department of Medicine, Division of Renal Medicine
• KUH Summer Undergraduate Research Conference
• National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
• National Institutes of Health (NIH)