As part of the Emory University School of Medicine’s annual Faculty Recognitions Week, please join us in congratulating our faculty who have been recognized as leaders in academic journal citations and through funded grant applications.
MilliPub Club inductees
The MilliPub Club honors and recognizes current Emory faculty who have published one or more individual papers throughout their careers that have each garnered more than 1,000 citations. Such a paper is commonly considered a “citation classic” and represents high impact scholarship.
- James Bailey, MD (Division of Renal Medicine)
- Mark Czaja, MD (Division of Digestive Diseases)
- Carlos del Rio, MD (Division of Infectious Diseases)
- Scott Fridkin, MD (Division of Infectious Diseases)
- Jonathan Sevransky, MD (Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- Neil Shulman, MD (Division of General Medicine and Geriatrics)
- Peter Wilson, MD (Division of Cardiology)
Emory 1% Award
The Emory 1% Award honors and recognizes investigators who have received study section review scores in the top percentile on a grant proposal.
- Marina Sorrentino Hernandes, PhD (Division of Cardiology)
- Kiyoko Takemiya, MD, PhD (Division of Cardiology)
To view the full list of School of Medicine faculty recognized for excellence in research, visit 2017recognitionsweek.strikingly.com/.
The School of Medicine Recognitions Committee celebrated Research Appreciation Day in September of 2017. Read more about some of our outstanding Emory researchers at 2017emoryrad.strikingly.com/.