CEO Forums with Dr. Jonathan S. Lewin in April
Jonathan S. Lewin, MD, FACR, executive vice president for health affairs, Emory University; executive director, Woodruff Health Sciences Center (WHSC); and president, CEO and chairman of the board, Emory Healthcare, will give the annual State of the WHSC Address on Tuesday, April 25 at 4:30 p.m. This event will give Dr. Lewin the opportunity to share some of his observations and thoughts about our areas of focus, and how he hopes to support you and further the success of WHSC. Reception to follow.
- Date: Tuesday, April 25
- Time: 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Woodruff Health Sciences Center Administration Building, Auditorium
For TEC faculty physicians
April 26: Annual medical staff meeting for EUH, EUOSH and TEC
- Receive updates on Emory Healthcare and Woodruff Health Sciences Center, learn leadership’s vision for our facilities, and share your input at the Annual EUH, EUOSH and TEC Medical Staff M More details to follow.
- Date: Wednesday, April 26
- Time: Reception with refreshments begins at 5 p.m., program begins at 6 p.m.
- Place: Emory Conference Center, Silverbell Pavilion
- RSVP: Email email@example.com by Thursday, April 13.