Emory’s 2016 Influenza Vaccination Campaign closes at 4 p.m. next Monday, December 5, 2016. Compliance with the mandate is a condition of employment. If you have not met your annual obligation in one of the following ways, please do so immediately. Compliance means one of the following:
- You need to pre-register for the vaccine on e-Vantage prior to obtaining your shot. Directions on how to pre-register are available on ourehc.org/flu.
- Get vaccinated at an Employee Health location by the deadline, 4 p.m., Monday, December 5. For details, visit ourehc.org/flu.
- If filing a religious or medical exemption, turn in paperwork by the deadline, 4 p.m., Monday, December 5. Religious exemptions must be signed by the employee’s religious leader. Hospital chaplains will no longer be able to sign the religious exemption form.
Note: You must file for exemptions annually with Employee Health (fax: 404-686-1527).
- Please note egg allergy will not be considered a medical contraindication for employees age 49 or younger; a cell-based vaccine (not grown in eggs) will be available for those individuals.
- If you get your flu shot at an Emory physician office (Emory Clinic) or any location other than Employee Health or a Flu Vaccine Marathon, submit your paperwork to Employee Health (fax: 404-686-1527) by the deadline, 4 p.m., Monday, December 5.
Have influenza-like symptoms? Follow this protocol to keep our patients, their families and your fellow co-workers safe.
Thank you for your commitment to creating a safe environment for our patients, their families and your co-workers.