Emory internal medicine residents have presented at conferences across the country.
- Jesse Chai – 2016 Society of Critical Care Medicine National Meeting
- Jeff Hedley – 2015 American Heart Association National Meeting
- Rich Ramonell – 2016 Southern Society of Clinical Investigation Meeting
Rich won 1st place out of more than 300 posters.
Emory internal medicine residents also dominated the 2016 Southern Society for General Internal Medicine (SGIM) meeting. Presenters included:
- Jamal Hajjari
- Suegene Lee
- Natalie Giles
- Sujoy Phookan
- Iris Wang
- Heather Root
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory University Department of Medicine Residency Program
- Residents present at conferences across the country
If you are interested in investing in education within the Emory University School of Medicine’s Department of Medicine, learn about making a donation to the Walker Resident Education Fund.