Join us for the 2016 J.Willis Hurst Demonstration of Teaching Excellence: A Teaching Competition Between Fellows.”
A fellow from each of the Department of Medicine’s sub-specialty areas will compete in the competition. Each fellow will be given eight minutes to present and a panel of judges from the Department will decide who the winner is.
- Wednesday, March 16
- Location: Emory University School of Medicine, Room 120
- Time: 6:30-8 p.m.
- Dr. Priyanka Rajaram (Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- Dr. Astrid Belalcazar Portacio (Hematology and Oncology)
- Dr. Justin “Brett” Mendel (Digestive Diseases)
- Dr. Matthew Crim (Cardiology)
- Dr. Kristian Stodghill (Geriatrics)
- Dr. Shreyya Pujara (Endocrinology)
- Dr. Marybeth Sexton (Infectious Diseases)
- Dr. Mary Abraham (Rheumatology)
- Dr. Muhammad Kashif Qaseem (Renal Medicine)