“Women and Heart Disease,” now in its 11th year, has a strong reputation as a premier cardiovascular CME/CE conference. This half-day conference focuses on exploring evolving concepts and therapies around the fight to prevent heart disease in women and at-risk ethnic groups. Join our Emory Women’s Heart Center faculty for lectures and interactive Q&A sessions addressing challenges they’ve faced in their clinical practice.
Saturday, August 19, 2017
7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station
361 17th Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30363
After attending this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Discuss the association between cardiovascular disease and brain health
- Review the risks and methods to avoid poly-pharmacy in the elderly
- Identify the role of gender in the prevalence and presentation of atrial arrhythmias
- Understand the relationship between menopause, hormones, and lipid abnormalities
- Identify lifestyle modifications to reduce cardiovascular complications of obesity
- Review the management of athletes with cardiovascular disease
- $75 for Non-MDs
- $125 for MDs
For more information, please contact the Office of Medical Education at Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital (678-843-5105).