Renita Wiley is the new pre-award lead in the Department of Medicine’s Research Administration Service (RAS) Unit. She has 20 years of research administration experience. Renita comes to the Department of Medicine’s RAS from the Yerkes RAS. Before that, she worked in the Office of Sponsored Programs. She has also worked in research administration at the University of North Carolina (UNC) – Chapel Hill and Duke University. In her free time, Renita enjoys watching UNC basketball and Carolina Panthers/San Francisco 49ers football.
- Nominate a Featured Researcher
- Emory Department of Medicine Research Administration Service (RAS)
- Emory Department of Medicine Research Newsletter (“What’s Up”)
- Emory Department of Medicine – Office of Research
- Emory University Department of Medicine
If you are interested in investing in research, clinical care, and/or education within the Emory University Department of Medicine, please visit our website to learn how you can help.