In honor of National Doctors’ Day (March 30), the Emory University School of Medicine Recognitions Committee asked faculty and staff to nominate doctors who demonstrate dedication to improving the health and well-being of our patients and community through the care they provide, the research they conduct, and/or their efforts to teach and inspire young doctors.
The Department of Medicine congratulates our Doctors’ Day nominees in the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine for your dedication to our community.
- “Dr. Fields is always patient and takes time to explain things to patients. He is easy to work with and always willing to go the extra mile to help. He is a great person to work with and is always smiling.”
- “Dr. Fisher developed the Clinical Pulmonary Hypertension Program with regional and national referrals. He also leads clinical research projects that promote cutting-edge clinical care at Emory.”
- “Dr. Guidot tirelessly mentors fellows and faculty to be the best they can be.”
- “Dr. Guidot worked steadfastly to build the Emory Alcohol and Lung Biology Research Center.”
- “Dr. Honig has selflessly served patients, trainees, and colleagues at Grady Memorial Hospital for more than 30 years.”
- “Dr. Honig has mentored a generation of pulmonary and critical care physicians now practicing at Emory and throughout the United States.
- “Dr. Staitieh is passionate and a great patient advocate. He is a great and tireless teacher and clinician.”
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Doctors’ Day nominees: Renal Medicine
- Doctors’ Day nominees: Digestive Diseases
- Rheumatology Doctors’ Day nominees
- Doctors’ Day nominees: General Medicine and Geriatrics
- 2017 Doctors’ Day nominees – Division of Cardiology
- 2017 Doctors’ Day nominees – Endocrinology, Metabolism and Lipids
- 2017 Hospital Medicine Doctors’ Day nominees
- Congrats to our 2017 Infectious Diseases #DoctorsDay nominees
- Congratulations to our featured Doctors Day clinicians (2016)