This message is sent on behalf of Jonathan S. Lewin, MD, FACR, Executive Vice President for Health Affairs, Emory University; Executive Director, Woodruff Health Sciences Center; and President, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Emory Healthcare
Please join me at a CEO forum in April. These informal forums will give me the opportunity to share, in person, some of my thoughts about our areas of focus, and how I hope to support you and further the success of Emory Healthcare. This is a great opportunity to get answers to any questions you might have.
2017 CEO Forums
- Monday, April 3, 1 – 2 p.m. – Emory University Hospital Midtown, Glenn Auditorium*
- Thursday, April 6, 3 – 4 p.m. – Emory Saint Joseph’s Hospital, Auditorium*
- Monday, April 10, 9 – 10 a.m. – Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Classroom A
- Thursday, April 13, 1 – 2 p.m. – Emory University Hospital, Auditorium*
- Thursday, April 27, 1 – 2 p.m. – Decatur Plaza, Room 131
*Note: This session will be available by webcast. To view the live webcast, access the following link outside of the VDT: http://emory.adobeconnect.com/CEOforum.
Visit ourehc.org/ceo-forum on the intranet for simulcast locations.
I look forward to seeing you!