Want practical solutions to achieving wellness? Have questions about promotion guidelines? Need to know how to best respond to reviewers? Join the Department of Medicine for the 8th annual CME Faculty Education, Enrichment and Development (FEED) Conference* on Friday, April 28. The FEED Conference offers learning opportunities across different career trajectories, with high-yield sessions for faculty at every level. RSVP by Wednesday, April 5 at 5 p.m.
Friday, April 28
8 a.m. to 12:40 p.m.
- Wellness and Resiliency On The Go
- A Case-Based Approach to Understanding Promotions
- Mentoring at Any Stage of Your Career
Clinical Educator Track:
- Curricular Design & Evaluation
- Building Your Scientific Brand
- How to Respond to Reviewers
*Brought to you by the Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics’ Offices of Faculty Development