The Emory University Division of Cardiology invites you to attend our annual Hurst/Logue/Wenger Reception at the American College of Cardiology Meeting. Join us for cocktails and dinner with former classmates and a short program celebrating Emory Cardiology.
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2017
- Location: Renaissance DC Downtown Hotel
999 9th St NW, Washington DC 20001, Room: Penn Quarter
- Time: 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Please RSVP to Rebekah Hills at email@example.com or 404-727-3754 by Friday, March 10, 2017.
Funds donated at the Hurst/Logue/Wenger Reception will go to the Emory Cardiology Training Fund. This fund supports educational activities for clinics, research, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students. The goal is to enhance learning experiences, improve teaching and presentation skills, and provide opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory Cardiology Fellowship Fund
- Emory Division of Cardiology
- Giving for the future: Donor spotlight on James Cook