Emory’s Diabetes Education Training Academy provides a variety of educational opportunities to health care professionals based on your particular needs. We are committed to quality diabetes education for all.
In upcoming webinar, health care providers will receive up-to-date information and review of standards of care as they relate to the screening and management of diabetic-related eye complications as well as available referral resources.
Topic: Care and Resources for Diabetic-related Vision Loss
Speakers: Francisco Pasquel, MD and the Center for the Visually Impaired
Date: Friday, January 20, 2017
Time: 12–1 p.m.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Tuttle, MHS, RD, LDN, CDE at email@example.com or by calling 404-616-7417.
The Emory Diabetes Education Training Academy has hosted numerous CEU webinars this year. To view a webinar via Adobe Connect, click on the link below. To receive a one-hour credit certificate for a webinar, complete the survey at the end of the activities and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past webinars include:
- Diabetes Management in the Elderly Population – Maya Fayfman, MD
- Comabating Clinical Inertia: A Stepwise Approach to Diabetes Management – Priyathama Vellanki, MD
- A Play by Play of the National Standards to Apply for AADE Accreditation (Part 1) – Britt Rotberg, MS, RD, LD, CDE, BC-ADM
- A Play by Play of the National Standards to Apply for AADE Accreditation (Part 2) – Britt Rotberg, MS, RD, LD, CDE, BC-ADM
- Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes – Sonya Haw, MD