Emory Medicine is pleased to announce the opening for applications to the 2017 Cohort of EM-ProLEAD: the Emory Medicine Professional Leadership Enrichment and Development Program.
EM-ProLEAD is designed to foster and develop professionals across the entire Emory Medicine enterprise. The focus will be on enriching leadership skills, enhancing business knowledge, and developing strong partnerships across Emory. EM-ProLEAD will be open to Emory Medicine physicians and senior clinical leadership, and is under the direction of Dr. Douglas Morris and Dr. Harold (Hal) Simon.
Additional information about EM-ProLEAD:
1) The 10 month program will run from January through October 2017, and will include approximately 25 participants from across Emory Medicine.
2) Participants will be expected to attend mandatory monthly sessions of approximately 4 hours in length, all of which will take place on Friday afternoons.
3) The application form includes the nomination of an individual within their first 10 years of practice by their Chairperson, Division Chief, or Administrator, and the signed statement by such individual that if selected they will try diligently to attend all sessions.
4) In making a nomination the leader must commit to allowing the individual to have coverage for their clinical duties during the times of the sessions.
5) Candidates must be nominated by their Department Chair, Division Director, or Administrator.
6) The nomination period will close on October 21, 2016. Nominations will be reviewed by the EM-ProLEAD Advisory Committee and selected participants will be notified by November 10, 2016.
7) The nomination form can be found by clicking here.
For additional information, or for any questions, please contact Samantha Seay in the Emory Medicine Office of Development Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or at