The Emory Antibiotic Resistance Center team invites you to join us for a seminar entitled “Antibiotics as microbiome disruptors, and their consequences,” with featured speaker Martin J. Blaser, MD.
Speaker: Martin J. Blaser, MD
Muriel G. and George W. Singer Professor of Translational Medicine
Professor of Microbiology
Director, Human Microbiome Program
New York University Langone Medical Center
- Date: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Time: 4 p.m.
- Poster session to follow at 5 p.m.
- Location: Emory Health Sciences Research Building
Please RSVP and email poster abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Emory Antibiotic Resistance Center
• Srinivasan, MD keynote speaker at first Antibiotic Resistance Center seminar
• Emory University Department of Medicine
• Emory University School of Medicine