Vidyo, Emory University’s preferred video conferencing platform, offers a number of features to faculty and staff, including:
- High-definition (HD) support to display rich content and multiple full-HD participants
- Multiple user-selectable layouts for continuous presence, active speaker, and shared content (e.g., PowerPoint presentations, word documents, spreadsheets, Web content)
- Supported in Windows, Mac, Linux, and select virtual desktop environments
- In-conference public and private text chat
- Share any app or desktop into the conference, and switch between multiple streams of shared content
Vidyo is now available at multiple Emory locations, including the 6th floor conference room of the Atlanta VA Medical Center. To find out whether your meeting location has Vidyo capabilities, please contact email@example.com.
Important reminder for current Vidyo users: On Friday, July 29, Emory University will be moving the Vidyo system to the cloud. For more information or details about the transition, please contact the Vidyo team at firstname.lastname@example.org.