The Emory Department of Medicine’s Office of Research has developed a searchable database of funding opportunities specifically selected for their relevance to internal medicine researchers.
The database of external grant funding opportunities includes archives from the Office of Research’s weekly “What’s Up” newsletter. These funding opportunities are selected specifically for their relevance to Emory Department of Medicine researchers, and they can be sorted by grant/fund name, deadline, keywords, and funding agency.
Note: The database is best viewed in Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Searchable funding opportunity database
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory Department of Medicine Internal Visiting Professorship Program Web page
- Emory Department of Medicine Office of Research
- NIH weekly funding opportunities and notices – updated on Friday afternoons
- Atlanta VA Medical Center funding opportunities (PDF) – Questions: contact Tony Laracuente
- Public Health funding opportunities
If you are interested in supporting research, education, and/or clinical care within the Emory University Department of Medicine, learn how you can help.