Department of Medicine Golden Apple Teaching Award recipients are faculty recognized by our internal medicine residents for excellence in teaching at each of our respective hospitals. All internal medicine residents are eligible to vote, and two faculty are recognized per hospital each year.
- View more photos from 2016 Celebratory Grand Rounds
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory’s J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Department of Medicine Faculty Award overview
- Emory Department of Medicine’s Office of Education
- Congrats to our 2016 Faculty Award nominees
*If you are interested in investing in research, clinical care, and/or education within the Emory University Department of Medicine, please visit our website to learn how you can help.