Did you know? The Department of Medicine offers proposal development and grant-writing support to its full-time faculty. This includes:
- Preparing applications for NIH K or similar career development awards
- Grant-writing assistance and application feedback
- Critical feedback on structuring A1 proposals for grant resubmissions
- Tactics to make persuasive requests for applications (ROAs)
- Help with internal consistency (for large groups) and responsiveness to the RFA
Division director approval is required in order to process a request for support. Please discuss your request with your division director before submitting a request. In general, support requests must be submitted at least four weeks before the grant deadline.
The department will pay half of the consulting fees and the principal investigator’s division is responsible for the remaining half.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.