Emory’s J. Willis Hurst Medicine Residency Program proudly introduces our 2016 incoming resident class. Our incoming class has 47 categorical residents, seven primary care residents, one research track resident, seven preliminary track residents, and two medicine-psychiatry residents (for a total of 64). Please join us in wishing them a warm welcome to the Department of Medicine.
- J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Video: Emory Match Day 2016
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Emory medical students discover next steps in training at annual Match Day