Emory aims to decrease disparities in health care by fostering diversity in the physician workforce. The Emory University Department of Medicine leadership team is committed to recruiting, retaining, and supporting outstanding residents with diverse racial and cultural identities and backgrounds.
Residents Alejandra Bustillo, MD and Enoch Kotei, MD and Associate Professor of Medicine Kimberly Manning, MD discuss diversity in the Emory internal medicine residency program. Watch short video.
- Emory University Department of Medicine
- VIDEO: Emory University’s Internal Medicine residency program
- VIDEO: A Day in the Life of an Emory Internal Medicine resident
- VIDEO: Residency training at Emory University Hospital
- VIDEO: Residency training at Emory University Hospital Midtown
- VIDEO: Residency training at Grady Memorial Hospital
- VIDEO: Primary Care residency track at Emory
- VIDEO: Residency training at Atlanta VA Medical Center
- VIDEO: Living in Atlanta