Congratulations to this year’s Emory Univerisity Department of Medicine Research Day award winners:
Clinical, Quality, and Health Services Research Posters
- 1st Place: Ho Lim Lee (Renal Medicine)
- 2nd Place: Salim Hayek, MD (Cardiology)
- 3rd Place: Carlos del Rio, MD (Infectious Diseases)
Basic Science Posters
- 1st Place: Christopher Tipton, PhD (Rheumatology)
- 2nd Place: Xian Fan, MD (Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- 3rd Place: Tie: Masakazu Fujii, MD, PhD (Cardiology) and Alejandra Valdivia Cortes, PhD (Cardiology)
Outstanding Oral Presentation – Basic Science
- Samantha Yeligar, PhD (Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
Outstanding Oral Presentation – Clinical, Quality, and Health Services & 2015 Top Overall Presentation Prize*
- Barrett Bowling, MD, MSPH (General Medicine and Geriatrics)
*$1,000 to be used toward research costs.
Please review Research Day photos on the Department of Medicine Facebook page.
Thank you all for making this event truly spectacular!