Thanks to all of you who either nominated or supported nominations for the Woodruff Leadership Academy (WLA) Class of 2016.
As has been the case with each year since the WLA began in 2003, we received more than 80 outstanding nominations for a limited number of fellowship slots in the 2016 class. Every nominee was extremely qualified, and we endeavored to select a class that represented a diversity of roles, responsibilities, and units within the Woodruff Health Sciences Center.
Department of Medicine members:
- George Chang, MD (Cardiology)
- Dan Hunt, MD, FACP (Hospital Medicine)
- Octavian Ioachimescu, MD, PhD (Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)
- Karen Law, MD (Rheumatology)
- David Murphy, MD, PhD (Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine)