Speaker: Adam Raymond, PhD (Patent Agent, Pabst Patent Group, LLP)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 4
Time: 12-1 p.m.
Location: Hurst Conference Room – Emory University Hospital, Room E 450
Dec. 2: Pearls from successful entrepreneurs
About this series
This monthly lunch series is designed to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship among Emory University Department of Medicine faculty and fellows. The series will include short presentations and informal discussions with experts on topics including intellectual property, patent law, working with the Office of Technology Transfer (OTT), market analysis, invention funding, and more. Bring your lunch; we’ll provide cookies and water.
Questions? Please reply to email@example.com.
Brought to you by the Emory University Department of Medicine’s Office of Research
• View presentation remotely
• Research Resources 101 on Sept. 17: Momentum crowdfunding
• Research Day 2015
• Office of Research, Emory Department of Medicine
• Emory University Department of Medicine
• Emory University School of Medicine