The Department of Medicine’s Clinical Excellence Community hosted its annual Clinical Skills Workshop on October 1. The courses offered this year included: “Bringing it Bedside: Pearls for Teaching Bedside Physical Examination,” “Diagnosing Basic Cardiac Murmurs,” “EKG Interpretation,” “The Eye Exam,” “The Neurologic Exam for the Non-Neurologist” and “Using Ultrasound: The abdominal exam, the cardiac exam, and vascular access.”
This year’s event was almost at capacity, and attendees provided very positive feedback in their session evaluations, including: “Excellent presentation—very well done!”; “…really helpful for learning teaching skills!”; and “I liked that it was interactive. Great workshop!”
We appreciate your participation and look forward to offering this learning opportunity again next year.
• View photos from this year’s Clinical Skills Workshop
• Emory University Department of Medicine
• Emory University School of Medicine
• Emory Department of Medicine Faculty Development
• Emory Department of Medicine Office of Education