Join faculty from across Emory Medicine* to discuss obesity and diabetes. This event will feature a special presentation from Venkat Narayan, MD, MSc, MBA, Ruth and O.C. Hubert Professor of Global Health and Epidemiology, followed by a series of short one-on-one meetings with potential collaborators.
Topic: Obesity and Diabetes
Who: Clinicians and researchers with an interest in obesity and diabetes
When: Thursday, November 12 | 5:15-7:30 p.m.
Where: James B. Williams Medical Education Building, Room 120
5:15 p.m. – Registration
5:30 p.m. – Dr. Narayan presentation
5:45 p.m. – Speed Networking
7 p.m. – Reception
*Presented by Emory University School of Medicine’s Office of Faculty Development
• Emory University School of Medicine Office of Faculty Development
• Emory University Department of Medicine
• Emory University School of Medicine
• Emory Department of Medicine Faculty Development
• Emory Department of Medicine Office of Education