The Food = Medicine Conference highlights the benefits that nutritional choices can have on our health. The conference will educate the public and provide continuing education for medical professionals about the ways in which food choices can prevent and/or reverse chronic diseases. Nationally recognized health experts and celebrity chefs will present throughout the weekend, and healthy, plant-based meals will be served (included in admission price).
• Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr., author of “Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease,” will give the keynote.
• Location: Emory Conference Center Hotel
• Dates & Times: Friday, November 13, 5:30-9:30 p.m.; Saturday, November 14, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday, November 15, 7 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
• Cost: $749. Receive a 20% discount for Emory employees and friends with code: EMORY
• To register, visit http://foodasmedicine.info/tickets/.
• For more information, visit http://foodasmedicine.info/.